Why You Need Safety Shims Now More Than Ever
Have you been driving in the dark and suddenly distracted by a flickering tail light? Tail lights tend to fail for multiple reasons. They often become loose from a bumpy ride or a poor installation. Once you notice, you start feeling scared that other vehicles on the road might not be able to see you at all in the dark.
Truck safety shims are a great solution for you to feel safe again to drive in the dark. This can keep your tail lights in place and do much more for your vehicle. In this blog, we’ll review the basics of truck safety shims and their importance on your trailer.
Discover The Basics Of Safety Shims
Before discussing their importance, let’s review the safety shims’ basics.
What Are Safety Shims?
Safety shims are metal plugs and spacers that keep a tail light in place. When your trailer’s lights fail, safety shims can help you secure them in place. They come in different shapes and sizes, so they fit perfectly on any type of vehicle.
How To Install Safety Shims?
Pigtail plug safety shims are very easy to install, which makes them a perfect truck safety option for your trailer tail lights. All you have to do is:
- Take the shim from the collar toward and away from the receptacle
- Place it 1/2 into 3/4 on the downside
- Plug in the Pigtail plug like you normally do and make sure it’s locked and tight
Benefit From Pigtail Plug Safety Shims
- Pigtail plug shims reduce damages vibrations and movement damages, extending the life of your tail light
- With this truck safety shims, wear and tear on internal components transfers through the case into the truck walls and the strain relief without damaging the components of the tail light responsible for the blinking and light function
- Your drivers get fewer tickets, and incidents keep safety ratings lower. This equals lower insurance premiums, more contracts, and more total revenues.
Forget About Flickering Lights! ABC Pigtail Plug Safety Shims Are Here To Help
If you’re looking for a long-term solution to your flicker tail lights, then ABC Pigtail Plug Safety Shims are here to help. At ABC Balancing Beads, we offer you the most innovative solutions for your trailer issues and needs. No more tickets, high insurance premiums, and huge costs because of flickering and malfunctioning tail lights.
Order your Pigtail plugs safety shims for your trailer from our website. We’ll send you pricing and amount details and deliver them directly to you.