If you’re the operator of a coach bus, then you know that having unbalanced tires is a big problem. Not only does it create unsafe driving conditions, it can also lead to premature tire wear and decreased fuel efficiency.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss why your tires may be unbalanced and how you can correct the problem. So, if you’re concerned about the safety of your passengers and want to find the best balancing solution, keep reading.
Watch Out For These Signs On Your Vehicle!
1) Uneven tread wear: If you notice that your tires are wearing unevenly, it’s clear that they’re unbalanced. This can lead to decreased fuel efficiency and premature tire wear.
2) Noise: Unbalanced tires can cause your vehicle to make a lot of noise, especially at higher speeds. If you’re hearing an abnormal noise coming from your bus, it’s a sign that something is wrong, and you should have the tires checked immediately.
3) Uneven steering: When your bus is trying to go in a straight line, but it keeps veering to one side, it could be because the front tires are unbalanced. This can be very dangerous and can easily lead to accidents.
4) Vibration: One of the most telltale signs of unbalanced tires is vibration. If you feel excessive shaking or wobbling when you drive, the wheels are out of balance.
5) Poor fuel economy: If you’re not getting the gas mileage that you normally do, it may be because your tires are unbalanced. This can cost you a lot of money in the long run, so it’s important to take corrective action as soon as possible.
ABC Balancing Beads Comes To The Rescue
If you’re looking for the ultimate wheel balancing solution, at ABC Balancing Beads we can help you out. Our beads are made from tempered glass, which is different from ceramic beads; they won’t clump and will repel moisture. The memory technology in our beads allows them to balance the entire axle end and keep the wheel stabilized, regardless of the position and speed.
We don’t only bring you the best balancing solution but also provide you with useful products to give the best care to all your vehicles, such as an organic oil absorbent.