How long has it been since you balanced your tires? Keeping your tires balanced is crucial for your vehicle’s performance. However, it might be stressful to take your car to the shop and wait for hours for it to be ready. Luckily, balancing beads have made it really easy to keep your wheels balanced at all times.
In this blog, we’ll explain the balancing beads installation process and if you’ll need any valve filters to prevent the wheel balancing beads from clogging.
How To Install Balancing Beads?
These are the steps to easily install balancing beads without having to remove the tire from the vehicle:
- Place a forejack underneath the front axle to take the pressure off the steer tires.
- Remove the valve core from the valve stem to release the air from the tire
- Pour the beads into the injection pump
- Attach the chuck to the valve stem and make sure it’s in the right position
- Hold the injection tool vertically and open the air valve release from 3 o’clock to 6 o’clock while slowly turning the injection tool upwards.
Is Clogging A Problem When Installing Balancing Beads?
Clogging is not a common problem when using balancing beads. We recommend using a long valve core and self-sealing cap to prevent the valve from clogging. Also, it’s essential to keep the area around the valve clean from dust or debris.
If you follow these simple steps, you’ll be able to enjoy a smooth ride while keeping your vehicle’s performance at its best.
Looking For The Best Balancing Beads In The Market?
Look no further than ABC Balancing Beads! Our tempered glass wheel balancing beads can be easily installed in only 5 steps without having to remove anything from the car. Balancing your 4 wheels will only take 20 minutes or less andsave you money on repairs and replacements.
This wheel balancing solution ensures fuel efficiency and saves costs on repairs and replacements. You’ll have smoother rides and better vehicle performance once these beads are inside your tires. If you’re looking for memory technology and innovation, our wheel balancing solution is the key to it.